Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tis the Season to be busy...

It has been super busy. Here are a few pictures from orders that I have completed the last few weeks!

sarahmichelleward@yahoo.com

This shirt if for a spunky little girl in our church! I thought this shirt fit her personality perfectly!!

I love how this onesie turned out! Sooo precious for a new baby girl! Thanks Haley!

These canisters are such great teacher gifts. This is one of many that I made for one of my best friends! She ordered them for just about everyone she knows. She is filling them with candy. It is a cute and cheap gift for any time of the year!! Thanks, Annie!
This shirt is for a little girl who has a sister and another one on the way. They will all 3 be sporting these shirts this winter!! Sooo sweet! We just love this family!

1 comment:

  1. They all turned out adorable! Of course! I'm ordering shirts soon - I gotta get them to you! You do awesome work little lady!

    ReplyDelete