Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The finished product...

Here is the finished product of the adorable wreath for the cash girls! This is going to look so cute on their door when baby # 3 comes along! I just LOVE it!!




These are $30.00 with the name, and $25.00 without a name plate



Here are some new bows that I whipped up tonight! I LOVE them! I think they turned out just adorable. They are all great for Valentine's Day!

These are all $6.00 each

Wasn't sure if you could tell the giraffe print was on the bottom layer. Pictures just don't do these things justice!

Here is a super cute bow holder! I don't know what I would do without a bow holder for my girls. We would have bows EVERYWHERE, and we would lose so many bows! I love that they have their own little place!

This bow holder is covered with zebra print material and has hot pink ribbon and rhinestones all over it!

If you are wanting a bow holder for your daughters room or for a gift, please let me know and I can customize one just for you!!



This bow holder is now sold!

I have been making hair bows forever! Well, since Alyssa was born. For whatever reason, I noticed i have never posted pictures of hair bows that I have for sale! I have a few clients that keep me busy with hair bows and are always ordering, but I just have not ever advertised that I also make hair bows:)

Here are a few cute ones that I just whipped up! There are some adorable ones for valentines day! These are all ready and available to ship out today!!:)



Kufi Hat and bow combo(large bow)
$10.00
Large layered bow
$5.00

Large layered bow
$5.00

Hot pink bow with marabou
$5.00
Bow and headband combo
$7.00

Red and pink layered bow
$5.00
Bow and headband combo
$7.00

I have just about every color of ribbon imaginable! If you need a funky bow for that chic outfit, or just a solid everyday hair bow, please email me! I have great prices!

Solid Bows
Small 2.00
Medium 3.00
Large 4.00
X-large 5.00

Layered Bows
Large 5.00-6.00

Lastly, here is a super cute door wreath that I am making for a friend who is expecting their 3rd baby! YAY:) Her two daughters will be sharing a room so I made her this wreath that will have a small plaque with the girls name on it. Right now it is just the ribbon. It turned out sooo cute and I can't wait to see it completely finished.




These are great baby gifts. They are great to hang on the hospital door, and on their bedroom door. They look so sweet with the babies birth stats on the plaque or just the child's name! They are fun and funky!!

Ribbon Door Wreath
$25.00 without name plaque
$30.00 with name plaque





































2 comments:

  1. My ribbon wreath is the cutest ever! Can't wait till it's all finished! I love it!! And, I am gonna need some of those cute bows. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 of the brown giraffe bows please! :) Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete