These last few weeks have been so unbelievably busy with orders thanks to all of my amazing customers! You make this creative outlet for me so much fun and allow my mind to wonder of new and creative things I can come up with! Thanks so much for your support and your love! you are all such a blessing to me!
With that said, I work out of my garage. My wonderfully supportive husband (and dad) built me one awesome work area with cabinets and drawers and everything I need to stay organized and all me room to create! Since I work in the garage, it is super hot. Like sweat running down my leg hot (gross I know). But, it has been more than worth it to whip out these super cute orders!
Here are a few I have done yesterday and today! Many more to come in the next day or two! be on the lookout!!
Email me with questions and for a quote!
sarahmichelleward@yahoo.com
Love all 3 of these shirts! The zebra one is too cute! I love the idea of that little tank with a cute little tutu skirt for a b-day outfit! :)
ReplyDelete