Let me just say, I am so glad to have our computer up and charged again! I have another computer but all my pictures are stored on our Mac and it's just so much easier to use!! So here I am! This post is going to be loaded down with new pics! I have done some of the cutest things the past few weeks! I am also about to do some adorable Christmas things!! So, stay tuned!
Here are some applique shirts I have done! I just love how these always turn out so cute!!
These appliques are all ready to place on a shirt or onesie!! They are SO cute and ready to go!
So Cute for Christmas!!
Perfect for a birthday party! Add a name or number in the middle of the cupcake and you have one super cute party shirt:)
This elephant comes in boy colors too!!:)
Front
Back
Front
Let me know what you think...leave a comment! I love to hear from my viewers!:)
For orders or questions please email me at:
sarahmichelleward@yahoo.com
or
laurengraceboutique.yahoo.com
Love the new stuff I got! The onesie, bow and burp cloth are so pretty. My friend I got them for loved them. And the hat I got Camryn is awesome!
ReplyDelete