Hello Everyone! I am most definitely still here! I have been enjoying some time with my sweet family. I have been working on several orders over the last few months, but I just realized I have not shared anything with you all!
Lauren Grace Boutique is having a SALE this month! It will actually start in 2 weeks and will run for 2 weeks. But, I am going to be taking pre-orders as of right now!! I will not start on these orders until the week of the 15th!
The sale is going to be on dresses! I will be offering a discount on pillowcase dresses. These things are so stinkin cute! One of the MANY reasons I love these dresses is that you can wear them forever!! You can wear them in the summer or throw a long sleeve tee and leggings on and wear them in the winter! They just seem to fit for a long time!!

Prices
*Newborn-12 month dresses
$18
*12 month and up
$20








*These are just a handful of the sweet dresses I have made.
Check out my fabrics and let me know if you see something you like!
*Monogramming will be an additional charge
Email me for more information
sarahmichelleward@yahoo.com
None of your pictures are coming up?? Not sure if it's just on my end or not.
ReplyDeletei cant see them either!
ReplyDelete