Friday, November 20, 2009

Ding Dong, Ding Dong, Christmas Bells Are Ringing!!

I can't even believe Christmas is so soon. I love the holidays. It is just a special time of year. I love reflecting back on the year at what all the Lord has done! He has done great things, indeed! I have been really busy this season. I LOVE it! The Lord has blessed me with the best customers that keep coming back! I love it!! Here are a few things I have done lately!!


This shirt was made for a precious family that goes to our church. They have 4 of the cutest little girls. They are going to look sooo cute this year in their matching shirts!! I love how these turned out! So funky and chic!!

Christmas Shirts with applique
-12


I am getting orders out pretty quick these days. Trying to stay on top of things so I don't have to turn any orders down. Turn around time is about a week or less right now. Beat that holiday rush and order now!!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE the zebra Christmas tree in the first pic.... so adorable you are so talented... You have to keep doing this so that when we have kids I can get your cute stuff!!! Love yall!

    ReplyDelete