Thursday, November 12, 2009

LGB Has Gone International!!

Yes that's right. Lauren Grace Boutique has gone international!! Well, sort of. I had a big order go out this last week to Switzerland!! A sweet girl that was an exchange student when I was in high school ordered from me! Thanks Anna!! Hope you liked your stuff!!

Here are a few things that she ordered and a couple of other orders that I have completed. It has been a busy month already for me and I know it is just going to continue to be busy as Christmas gets closer!! I am so grateful though! God is so good to us!!

Remember you can email me with questions or orders at sarahmichelleward@yahoo.com



Little Tucker is already a HOG fan! Well, he will be! Thanks Ginny! You are the best!!
These burp cloths are for a sweet college friend in Springdale. She is having a baby girl in December. I hope you love these, Paigie!!!





Christmas Platter. These are great for teachers gifts or for a party gift. I can personalize them however you wish!!
-10

No comments:

Post a Comment