Sunday, March 7, 2010

Girl Applique Fabric Options...

Here are some applique fabric options for girls. Of course, any of the fabric that is listed under the dress fabric is also an option too.

I will be listing some boy fabrics later on today or tomorrow for those of you with a little tike!!:)
*I am trying to show more little boy options. To be honest, I just have a lot more orders for little girls. BUT, I am working on some cute things right now for a few sweet little boys!!:)


Black and white Paisley

Brown and pink paisley

Pink and white leopard print

Hot pink and lime green floral print

Neon stripe

Multi-colored dot

Black and White Zebra Print

Black and pink polka dot

Hot pink and lime green polka dot

Turquoise and neon paisley/floral








2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna get back to you on this.. I have looked at it 3 times now, and I love it all!!
    I'm having such a hard time choosing one..
    Hmmmm..... I'll decide soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all but I love the zebra stuff especially! Zebra is my fave :)

    ReplyDelete