Today has been a busy day! I managed to do 8 burp cloths, 2 appliqued shirts, a bib, and a bedroom and dining room makeover! Not sure how I managed to do all this in one day, but I did.
So, here are a few of the things I have put together today!!
love the Ribbon board! Was thinking about getting one done for a baby boys room ... :) and I appreciate you trying to put up your boy items .. your style is definitely more fitting for baby girls; i Love it!
Wow I love it all!I want a bow holder like that! You are just so talented! I love it,love it, love it!
ReplyDeletelove the Ribbon board! Was thinking about getting one done for a baby boys room ... :) and I appreciate you trying to put up your boy items .. your style is definitely more fitting for baby girls; i Love it!
ReplyDelete