Thursday, April 8, 2010

"Flippin" our way to summer!!




Summer is right around the corner and I could not be more excited. The kids can play outside all the time, and the swimming and cookouts begin! I. LOVE. SUMMER!
Another reason I love summer is because you can wear flip flops all the time!!
Alyssa has an obsession with flips. She has wanted to wear them all winter long and now that she knows its warming up she asks every morning, "Mom is it warm enough for me to wear my flips today?" So, as you can imagine, she was thrilled when she came home from school and I had made her these!!


Boutique flips
$12

*These come in pretty much any color imaginable!
Red, Pink, White, Brown, Black, Grey, Purple, Green, Turquoise, Blue, Yellow, Orange

*These are great to spice up any outfit and they make great gifts for birthday parties!
You pick your flip flop color, and let me know the color scheme, and any pattern (stripes, dots, zebra, etc.) you want for your ribbon and bow, and I will create an adorable flip!

*I can get flip flops in baby to adult sizes!

*Also, if you have a pair of flips you want jazzed up, that is another option!

sarahmichelleward@yahoo.com



Here is something that I think all you having little boys will LOVE! This might be one of my favorite things I have done for a little boy! I love the color scheme and the dots. Super cute!


This combo consists of:
Applique Onesie
2 burpcloths
$25

8 comments:

  1. Your wheels never stop turning do they ?!:)
    You are so talented! Those are just adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janie!! That's so funny. No they do not:) It's fun!!
    Glad you like them!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm serious! You have always been "working" on something for as long as I've known you :)
    You're a wheel turnin momma :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing those little boy items - I'm really liking those! :) 6 more days till we know and I can start placing my orders!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love that you are having another babe! I can't wait to start planning your shower! You know me....always ahead of the game:) Can't wait till Wed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, these turned out to be fantastic! As I knew they would. Thanks so much, I'm sure they will be a hit at the shower!

    ReplyDelete