Oh my goodness. I love this new onesie that I made! It is just so stinkin cute. I can just see this on sweet Mabrie when she is born. What a blessing she is. My best friend Chrissy just found out this week she is having another girl. She already has two little girls so this one is just so special! I just had to whip something up for sweet Mabrie Claire and this is what I came up with!!
I hope you love it Chrissy!!:)
Front
Back
This onesie can be made for boys or girls! They are so sweet!!
$18
Oh I SO love it! She will look precious in that! And the little "M" on the back is so cute! Thanks so much for making something special for her! I love it AND you!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome! I absolutely LOVE it! It's even cuter in person!!:)
ReplyDeleteOh, and I have a little something else to go with it!!:)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see what that could be!
ReplyDeleteAWWWEE! I love it! You are so talented.
ReplyDeleteSooooooo cute Sarah! I seriously need to order some stuff from you. You're too good!
ReplyDeleteVery cute Sarah!!
ReplyDelete